Sports Therapy Lanarkshire
Looking for Sports Therapy in Lanarkshire? The Pro Holistic clinic, specialises in sports therapy, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow, groin strain, whiplash, sciatica, lumbar pain, etc. We are based in East Kilbride, Lanarkshire from where we provide our services to the East Renfrewshire, North Ayrshire, and Glasgow areas.
- Sports Injury
- Stress Management
- Seitai (Hip Clearance for realignment of the hips/pelvis)
- Sotai (Post Isometric Relaxation & Reciprocal Inhibition used to treat muscle injuries).
Treatment prices: –
- Head, neck & shoulders massage (30 minutes)- £20.00
- Full Shiatsu treatment (aprox 1 hour) – £32.00
- Sports Injury treatment (aprox 1 hour) – £32.00
- Healing Qigong treatment (aprox 1 hour) – £32.00
- Stress Management (aprox 1 hour) – £32.00 or £280 for a ten-session block booking
- Home visits – Price on application
All of these treatment modalities have proved to be beneficial and effective methods of sports therapy in their use for treating sports injuries.
It does not matter whether you have a twisted ankle, lumbar pain, severe back pain, neck and shoulder strain, golfer’s elbow, pulled muscles, torn muscles, or any other sports injury, if you contact us and make an appointment we will help you on your way to recovery.
If you are looking for affordable Sports Therapy Lanarkshire and wish to book a treatment session, enquire about on-site clinic availability, or require further information, please use the form on our Contact Us page or call us on 01355 266011.
Finding Sports Therapy in Lanarkshire
If you wish to enquire about on-site clinic availability, or require further information regarding Sports Therapy in Lanarkshire, please use the form on our Contact Us page. Or call us on 01355 266011
The therapies provided by Pro Holistic are of a Complementary nature. You are advised, in the first instance, to consult a medical practitioner in order that you receive a medical diagnosis. Self-diagnosis is not recommended and internet-based advice is no substitute for a face-to-face visit with a medical practitioner.