- You must inform the instructor of any injuries or illness before commencing any class.
- Always observe the highest standard of personal cleanliness in class.
- No chewing gum or sweets, etc.
- Loose fitting clothing – tracksuit or similar.
- Students are requested to be punctual as a mark of respect to the other students and to minimize class disruption.
- If you need to leave a class early, let the instructor know beforehand.
- To be switched off before entering the training area.
- If you are “on call” for work, etc., and need to have your ‘phone switched on, please inform the instructor of this.