Ten Fundamental Treasures Qigong Course – Spring 2021
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic this course has been postponed until further notice.
Known as the Ten Fundamental Exercises, or the Ten Fundamental Treasures Qigong, this set is beneficial to mind, body, and spirit. “Fundamental” refers to the action that these exercises have on the health, well-being and vitality of the practitioner. They can be practised as individual exercises, or as an entire set. The physical aspects will strengthen, tone and increase flexibility. The energetic aspects bring about harmonious flow of Qi.
Participants who purchase this course before 24/06/2020 will receive a coupon code for free access to the entire online version of the course (with 39 lectures). This is hosted on the Udemy website The Ten Fundamental Treasures – Terms and Conditions apply.
- “Detailed, thorough and inspiring.”
- “A lot to take in but we were guided through the exercises beautifully. I have been practicing the Ba Duan Jin for many years and I now realise just how superficial my practice has been. I thought that, with the external similarities, the Ten Fundamental Treasures would be exactly the same as the BDJ but Des explained each of the differences succinctly and also showed me where I should be focusing when practicing BDJ. This course has given me deeper insight into Qigong and I wish I had access to it 20 years ago.”
The Ten Fundamental Treasures
- Uphold the Heavens to Empower the Three Burning Spaces (San Jiao)
- Harmonising Spleen and Stomach
- Looking Backward
- Pulling the Bow to Shoot the Hawk
- Shaking the Head and Waving the Tail
- Holding the Fists Tightly and Gazing with Angry Eyes
- Abdominal Lift
- Spring with the Toes
- Hold the Toes and Strengthen the Kidneys
- Change the Sinews (Yi Chin)
Interested in Qigong? Why not join the San Bao Qigong community on Facebook. We are a group of friendly practitioners who are keen to share their experience! Click here to request to join – sanbaoschool.co.uk/community
If you wish to organise a Ten Fundamental Treasures Qigong course, or are interested in any of our Qigong courses for your group, please use the form on the Contact Us page.
- Location – Pro Holistic, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire – location map
- Dates – Spring 2021 (dates to be confirmed)
- Time – 10.00 – 16:00
- Cost – £120.00
- Details – Focusing on posture, on learning Qigong, in depth, and gaining awareness of Qi flow.
- Instructor – Des Lawton
- Guidelines – Can be viewed here
- Further information – ‘Phone Des on 01355266011 or use the form on the Contact Us
Participants who purchase this (live) course before 2021 will receive a coupon code for free access to the entire online version of the course (with 39 lectures). This is hosted on the Udemy website The Ten Fundamental Treasures – Terms and Conditions apply.
A deposit of £30.00 is required, with the balance to be paid on or before 2021.
Bookings made after 2021 must be paid in full.