The Qigong for Stress and Anxiety course is based on the exercises that I teach and prescribe to patients who are suffering from either.
Qigong for Stress and Anxiety
Anxiety and Stress are so prevalent nowadays that I find myself dealing with these conditions as often as physical ailments. Seeing a therapist on a weekly basis is often not affordable for many people whether that is financially or time-wise. My goal is and has always been to make a difference, not make a fortune. So to enable and empower my patients, I teach them these Qigong. The benefits are plain to see from the positive results gained and the amazing feedback received.
At the end of this course you will be able to practice these exercises. Exercises that, when practiced properly, will empower you and help you win back your life.
The course is structured to in exactly the same way that I teach my patients. You need to adhere to that structure to gain the benefits. Please follow that structure as it provides all the information you need in order to do the Qigong properly.
If you suffer with anxiety or stress, enrolling on this course can be your first step to finding calmness, maintaining that calmness and reclaiming your life.
- “I have found this course to definitely be worthwhile to do. I came across this course by chance and I have come to realise it is a ‘shinning gem’ which once put into daily practise becomes undeniably a means of calming the mind. The instructor, Les Lawton is an experienced and knowledgeable teacher who clearly and succinctly explains and demonstrates how to the perform Qigong exercises. I look forward to doing his other courses.” J.P.
- “I thought the course was easy to learn from the detailed instructions and demonstration of the various movements involved in this qigong set. I would certainly recommend this course to all those who may suffer from the common ailments of anxiety and stress.” R.D.
Qigong for Stress and Anxiety – The Benefits
- As far as benefits are concerned, I think that the title of this course does not go far enough in getting the message over. Yes, it tells you that the main, the overall, benefit is in overcoming anxiety and stress. But these Qigong can also help you to stop that anxiety, or stress, recurring before it has a chance to get another grip of you.
- These exercises can home in on the root cause of your stress and anxiety, whether it is spiritual (by that I mean the consciousness), whether it is communication, or whether it is emotional. Sometimes it is a combination of all three.
- These Qigong can relieve insomnia. If your sleep pattern is poor your, physical, energy levels will be low. Exhaustion can, all by itself, cause low mood, distress and anxiety. It affects our cognitive processes and causes foggy thinking, poor efficiency and frustration. This leads to increased stress and anxiety levels. It is a cycle that needs to be broken.
- By dealing with any insomnia, these Qigong will also increase your physical energy levels.
- As your anxiety drops, or your stress level lowers, your feeling of well-being and positivity increases.
- They can dispel the negative thoughts and patterns that are often associated with anxiety, or stress.
The, free preview, Introduction lesson explains the course in depth. It is now up to you whether you take that first step.
Booking onto the course
Further details can be found in the free previews
Discount price: £23.99 (Normally £34.99)
Purchase, using the link below, before 22/07/2020 and get one month free access to one of our online classes (Terms and Conditions).
The course is hosted on the Udemy learning website and is covered by the Udemy lifetime access guarantee.
Book here – Qigong for Stress and Anxiety
Further reading about Qigong for Stress and Anxiety
- Managing stress and anxiety through qigong exercise in healthy adults: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.
- Qigong program on insomnia and stress in cancer patients: A case series report.
- Qigong Exercise Alleviates Fatigue, Anxiety, and Depressive Symptoms, Improves Sleep Quality, and Shortens Sleep Latency in Persons with Chronic Fatigue Syndrome-Like Illness.
The therapies provided by Pro Holistic are of a Complementary nature. You are advised, in the first instance, to consult a medical practitioner in order that you receive a medical diagnosis. Self-diagnosis is not recommended and internet-based advice is no substitute for a face-to-face visit with a medical practitioner.
Interested in Qigong? Why not join our Qigong community on Facebook. We are a group of friendly practitioners who are keen to share their experience! Click here to request to join – San Bao Qigong