These courses provide a firm grounding in the Taiji Shibashi Qigong system, including how variations in breathing patterns, and the focus of the Yi (Cognitive Mind), affects the Qi flow. The Shibashi are a set of 18 Qigong exercises that focus on health and well-being. Each of them can be practiced individually, or in any variation, but the set is designed so that each exercise blends and flows into the next. More on the Taiji Shibashi Qigong course.
The Taiji Shibashi Qigong (十八) Instructors course (Certificated by the San Bao Martial Arts School) is designed to provide instructors with all the tools and information needed to teach the Shibashi as true Qigong.
- Dao-yin exercises
- Taiji stances
- The Shibashi exercises
- Applying 5 Elements within the Shibashi
- Modifications that can alter the Primary Meridian Pair for specific exercises
- Alternate breathing
- Modifications for seated Shibashi
- Listening Jing
This course teaches effective, no nonsense, self-defence and has been constructed especially for women’s community groups.
RESULTS FROM OUR FEEDBACK FORM
- Did the course meet your expectations? 100% YES
- Did the course cover the syllabus? 100% YES
- Were the tools/methods taught useful? 100% YES
- Do you feel more enabled as a result of the course? 100% YES
- Do you think that a ten-week course was long enough? 100% YES
- Would you recommend this course? 100% YES
Our Adult Self Defence courses are not martial arts lessons (although we also provide this service) where it can take many years to become proficient in that art. The adult Self Defence courses teach no-nonsense techniques that are designed to be used in real situations, not in a dojo or competition. Tuition is from experienced self defence instructors who have constructed a course of lessons that enable the client to gain confidence and ability in a shorter time frame and have an awareness of increased personal safety.
Incoming search terms:
- QIGONG INSTRUCTOR COURSE